If you're trying to get some weight off in the new year, here are some not-too-grueling activities that can burn at least 200 calories in an hour:
- Going for a leisurely walk - It burns 204 calories an hour, on average.
- Bowling - Tossing that ball over and over again will burn 219 calories in an hour.
- A casual bike ride - Even if you keep it under 10 miles an hour, you'll burn 292 calories in 60 minutes.
- Golfing - If you carry your clubs, you’ll burn 314 calories an hour.
- Casual downhill skiing or snowboarding - Also, 314 calories an hour.
- Ice skating - A whopping 511 calories an hour.
SOURCE: Business Insider