We're heading into wedding season. According to The Knot, they mostly happen between May and November.
If you're getting married, here's some inspiration: Taste of Country ranked the Top 40 best country songs for a first dance. Here are the top ten...
- When You Say Nothing at All by Alison Krauss
- Die a Happy Man by Thomas Rhett
- In Case You Didn't Know by Brett Young
- When I Said I Do by Clint Black, with his wife Lisa Hartman Black
- Amazed by Lonestar
- It's Your Love by Tim McGraw and Faith Hill
- Bless the Broken Road by Rascal Flatts
- Then by Brad Paisley
- Could I Have This Dance by Anne Murray.
- I Believe in You by Don Williams
See the full list here.