Weddings are expensive! Becca and I are planning ours and I'm shocked how much money we've spent!! But one couple found a way to have a wedding ceremony AND reception for $500, including the dress & tux!
Here are some things they did to help keep their spending low:
- The Bride's dress cost $47 dollars and was from Shein.
- Only 30-40 guests were invited, which eliminated the need for a ceremony permit.
- They didn't rent a venue out or even make reservations. They showed up to a bar/club when it opened to make sure everyone got tables.
- Guests covered their own plates.
- They got help from friends & family. The cake was brought by the bride's aunt and god-sister. The flowers were from the Bride's grandma.
SOURCE: Cafe Mom