Cruising was halted during the pandemic, but it's back! More Americans are ready to hit the water. In fact, a recent AAA survey found 41% of Americans are considering a cruise in the future.
But with so many cruise lines to choose from, picking the right one could be the key to a vacation that’s amazing, and now a new report reveals which are the best cruise lines out there.
- Cruiseline.com has come out with their 2022 Member Choice Awards, revealing the Best Cruise Lines out there.
- The winners were chosen based on review rankings submitted by over 4,000 Cruiseline.com members who sailed in cruises in 2021.
- The Awards are broken down in a variety of categories, including Best Mainstream Cruise Line, Best Cruise Line for First Timers, Best Cruise Line for Food and more.
- Topping the list as the Best Mainstream Cruise Line is Royal Caribbean, which is also the Best Cruise Line for First Timers, Couples and Families, as well as Best Cruise Line for Activities.
- Celebrity Cruises earns the title of Best Premium Cruise Line, and also earns the title Best Cruise Line for Food & Dining.
- Princess Cruise Lines earns top honors for Best Service and Staff.
Best Mainstream Cruise Line
- Royal Caribbean
- Disney Cruise Line
As for the Best Ship, Royal Caribbean's Mariner of the Sea earns the Overall title, while Carnival's Mardi Gras is the Best New Ship for 2021.
SOURCE: Yahoo Finance