CMT has a list of the Most Misheard Country Lyrics. Here are a few of my favorites, with the misheard and real lyrics.
Knockin' Boots, Luke Bryan
- Misheard: Yeah, birds need bees / And I sneeze whiskey.
- Real: Yeah, birds need bees / And ice needs whiskey.
I Am That Man, Brooks & Dunn
- Misheard: I am Batman.
- Real: I am that man.
Folsom Prison Blues, Johnny Cash
- Misheard: I'm stuck in wholesome prison.
- Real: I'm stuck in Folsom Prison.
Friends in Low Places, Garth Brooks
- Misheard: I'm not big on sausage gravy.
- Real: I'm not big on social graces.
You'll Think of Me, Keith Urban
- Misheard: Take your cat and leave my shredder.
- Real: Take your cap and leave my sweater.
Take a Little Ride, Jason Aldean
- Misheard: Slide your pretty little cellphone over.
- Real: Slide your pretty little self on over.
T-Shirt, Thomas Rhett
- Misheard: We had pantyhose and a view of the parking lot.
- Real: We had a patio with a view of a parking lot.
Should've Been a Cowboy, Toby Keith
- Misheard: Wearin' my sex shoes.
- Real: Wearing my six-shooter.