Firefighters in Delton, Wisconsin responded to a fire last Monday after the homeowner came home and found their entire living room engulfed. And it turned out the fire was started by a CRYSTAL BALL!
The crystal ball was sitting on a table, right next to a big window. And when the sun hit the crystal, it created a HEAT RAY that set their couch on fire.
Firefighters were able to put the fire out before the entire house went up, so it wasn't a total loss. But it was still significant. They estimated the damage at around $250,000.