How old were you when you finally felt like a grown-up? 1,700 adults were asked that question in a new survey. And the #1 answer was..."I DON'T feel like a grown-up yet."
Thirteen per cent of people said they still don't feel like a true grown-up. The most common answers after that were at age 18, 20, 21, 25, and 30. Here are the top ten things that make us feel grown up:
- Owning a home.
- Getting your first a full-time job.
- Moving out of your parents' house.
- Worrying about bills and finding ways to save.
- Graduating from school.
- Getting married.
- Knowing your credit score.
- Planning out your meals in advance.
- Having kids.
- Getting your driver's license.