Do you wear socks to bed? You know, even when it's not negative 40 degrees?
According to a doctor/TikTok star named Jess Andrade in Worcester, Massachusetts, there's a good reason to wear socks to bed: It'll help you fall asleep faster.
In a new video, she says,
"Wearing socks makes your feet warm, and this opens up the blood vessels that cools the body down. The body being cool tells the brain that it's time for bed. So actually, people that wear socks tend to fall asleep faster."
One of her other tips for falling asleep is called the 10-3-2-1-0 method.
- Stop drinking caffeine 10 hours before bed.
- Stop eating or drinking alcohol three hours before.
- Stop doing work two hours before to unwind.
- Stop looking at screens one hour before.
- Hit snooze zero times in the morning.
SOURCE: Daily Mirror