December is the one month of the year that we all come together, stay home, and watch our favorite holiday movies, but while some movies are instant-classic like Elf, A Christmas Story, and Home Alone; but there's a ton of movies that aren't worth your time!
That's why Rotten Tomatoes decided to do the hard work for all of us and release their list of the all-time worst Christmas movies based on their aggregate review score or how high their Tomatometer was.
Here are the top 5 worst Christmas movies:
1) The Nutcracker in 3D (2008): Starring Elle Fanning - Tomatometer of 0%
2) Christmas with the Kranks (2004): Starring Tim Allen & Jamie Lee Curtis - Tomatometer of 5%
3) Deck The Halls (2006): Starring Danny DeVito & Matthew Broderick - Tomatometer of 6%
4) Surviving Christmas (2004): Starring Ben Affleck, James Gandolfini & Christina Applegate - Tomatometer of 7%
5) Mixed Nuts (1994): Starring Steve Martin - Tomatometer of 10%