A "personality expert" online claims you can tell how a person acts just by how they grip their steering wheel. Here are seven driving styles, and what they mean...
- 10 and 2 - That's the classic way you might have learned as a teenager. If you still do it now, it means you play by the rules. And you might also be a perfectionist.
- 9 and 3 - So on the far left and right sides of the wheel. It means you're probably an anxious person, but also very thorough.
- 8 and 4 - Like "10 and 2" but on the bottom of the wheel. It means you're a confident person who likes to take charge.
- One hand on the bottom of the wheel - You're a minimalist who keeps things simple.
- One hand near the top of the wheel - You're relaxed and like to project confidence.
- Holding near the middle of the wheel - If it's one-handed, you're a thrill-seeker who lives life to the fullest. Two-handed means you're soft spoken and try to avoid conflict.
- With one hand ON the horn, ready to go - You're probably a busy and BOSSY person. But you're also reliable.
SOURCE: Daily Mail