With Pumpkin Spice Latte season in full effect, it's time to crunch the numbers to see how much money we save if we didn’t go to a coffee shop daily.
A new report by Next Advisor reveals just how much money people save giving up Starbucks. The report claims people who drink Starbucks every day spend about $2,007.50 a year
Those who simply make coffee in their coffee pot spend only about $45.90 a year, which saves them as much as $1,961.60 yearly.
Here’s how much folks are spending on coffee:
- Starbucks - $2.75 a cup or $2,007.50 a year
- Nespresso - $1.10 a cup, or $962.00 a year
- Keurig - $.48 a cup or $533.50 year
- French Press - $.22 a cup or $160.60 a year
- Coffee Pot - $.03 a cup or $45.90 a year
SOURCE: Next Advisor