There are songs that make us feel happy every time we hear them. A new poll reveals the Top 50 Happiest Songs Ever Released, tunes that are guaranteed to put you in a good mood.
I'll say this, the list does not in any way reflect the songs that most make me happy. Music is so personal, everyone's list would be different.
The poll, by Greatest Hits Radio, of 1,300 adults ages 30 to 55, names ELO’s Mr. Blue Sky as the ultimate happy song, followed by Queen’s Don’t Stop Me Now, Bee Gees’ Stayin’ Alive, ABBA’s Dancing Queen and Bon Jovi’s Livin’ On A Prayer.
Top Ten Happiest Songs
(click here for the entire list)
- Mr, Blue Sky - ELO
- Don’t Stop Me Now - Queen
- Stayin’ Alive - Bee Gees
- Dancing Queen - ABBA
- Livin’ On a Prayer - Bon Jovi
- Come on Eileen - Dexys Midnight Runners
- You Can Call Me Al - Paul Simon
- Walking on Sunshine - Katrina and the Waves
- Just Can’t Get Enough - Depeche Mode
- Never Gonna Give You Up - Rick Astley
Source: SWNS Digital