If there’s one thing a lot of people are doing in self-isolation, besides drinking, it’s eating. Yes, more and more people are cooking from home, there are a ton of us ordering food in.
What's everyone ordering? Uber Eats says orders have increased 30% since mid-March when self-isolation began and has come out with a list of the most popular take out dishes during lockdown for 35 states.
Fries seems to be particularly popular, with some sort of fry popular in nine states, including here in Virginia!
The noodle dish Pad Thai is also pretty popular, the top item in five states, including Georgia, Kentucky, Michigan, Tennessee and Texas.
Other popular takeout dishes per state include:
- California – chicken tikka masala
- Connecticut – burrito bowl
- Iowa – large poke bowl
- Louisiana – chips with queso
- Maryland – egg, bacon & cheese
- Missouri & Wisconsin– crab Rangoon
- New York – jerk chicken
- Oklahoma – spicy tuna roll
- Rhode Island – hot dog
- Pennsylvania – cheese steak
Click here for the entire list
Source: Fox News
// Getty Images