A mom has gone viral for a crazy list of rules that she has for her son's sleepovers. Not only does she have these rules, she makes her son's friends sign a contract! SERIOUSLY!
The contract goes as follows:
- Touching/tickling of other people will result in immediate physical separation that could remain in place until pickup time. This means we keep our hands to ourselves and off of each other.
- Changing of clothes will be done independently and in a private space with the individual not in company of anyone else. This means no nudity in front of anyone else, whatsoever.
- Disruptions including excess volume of voice or electronics will result in suspension of such privileges. This means, no shouting, interrupting or blasting the TV or iPad.
- Complaining will not be tolerated. Constructive requests are encouraged in a calm, polite tone of voice. This means, you wait to have my attention and acknowledgement before you start speaking to me.
The friends then have to agree to the following as well.
- I have read and understand the rules and conditions that to have a play date at Ms. X's house and I agree to show respect at all times. If my behavior reaches and maintains Ms. X's standards then a fun time will be had and brunch will occur together the following day. If my behavior falls below Ms. X's standards, the future play dates or sleepovers might not occur again without serious consideration and stipulation.
- I further acknowledge these rules are in place for the comfort and safety of all residents and guests in Ms. X's home. I will do my best to preserve Ms. X's calm demeanor and peace of mind by abiding her wishes.
To me, this is NUTS and I feel absolutely awful for her son. What do YOU think of the contract?! Click here to see more.