I DREAD buying a vehicle. Feel the same? Here are some pro tips...
- Figure Out Your Budget Ahead of Time - Most experts recommend spending no more than 15 to 20% of your income on a car.
- Do Your Homework - Spend some time reading up on the car facts that will be important to you.
- Consider Both New and Used Options - Used cars often come with a significantly lower price tag, but drive just as well.
- Test Drive, Test Drive, Test Drive! - Buying a car can be a huge investment, so make sure you find something that you really love and feel comfortable driving before you sign on the dotted line.
- Don't Get Hooked on Bells and Whistles - If you can survive without a few of the luxury additions, opting for a mid-level model is a great way to save some cash.
- Bring Your Own Financing Options - Before you go shopping, check your credit score and see if you can get pre-approved for a loan elsewhere.
- Channel Confidence - If you feel yourself starting to get stressed out, take a deep breath and remember how much you've prepared.
Buying a car soon? Click here to read more.