Strength can mean different things. So what does it really mean to be a strong person? A new survey asked 2,000 people. And #1 on the list is something NOT everyone sees as a strength. But it was the top answer in the poll.
Here are the top ten signs you're a strong person, according to the survey:
- Being able to admit when you're wrong.
- Having a positive attitude.
- Being honest, even when it's tough.
- Speaking up when you think someone's being unfair.
- Standing up for other people who are being mistreated.
- Apologizing when you're wrong. So not just admitting it, but saying you're sorry too.
- Being supportive.
- Being able to ask for help when you need it.
- Putting your problems aside to help others.
- Being patient.
A few more that just missed the top ten:
- Being committed to your family.
- Being a hard worker.
- Not giving in to peer pressure.
- The ability to forgive people.