The next time that alarm goes off at 5am, DON’T hit snooze! Wake your late-sleeping butt up and enjoy a healthier AND wealthier life.
A new poll from Sleepopolis, found that the earlier you rise, the more zeros you find on your checks.Not an early riser?
It’s not too late to change your lazy ways:Here’s a few tips to get adjusted to the early mornings:
- Rise and Shine – Wake up a couple hours earlier than usual,and hit the gym. No one’s probably there, so no long lines! You’ll be more productive…and that juice will keep you going.
- Lights Out – Give your body cues that it’s time to lay it down. If that bright light is on, you’re not in shutdown mode like you should be. TURN OFF THE TV!
- Stick to a Schedule – Time to go back to the little kid days and give yourself a bedtime, no matter if you’re off today.
- Move Up Your Meals – Start by not eating after 7pm. It’s tough at first, but you’ve got to build the habit.
- You’re officially living the life of the healthy and wealthy!