Valentine's Day almost here and if you don't already have reservations then you might want to get on it, but don't worry because a ton of restaurants have deals that will help you save some change.
Here are restaurants that are offering deals on or around Valentine's Day:
- Buca di Beppo - Buca di Beppo is offering its " Classic Love Package " for $49.99 which gets you a heart-shaped lasagna, small garlic bread, small salad and a mini chocolate chip cannoli for dessert.
- Bonefish Grill - Get Surf and Turf with Lobster Thermidor any time between February 7-17.
- Carrabba’s Italian Grill - Get three different four-course dinner selections for two starting at $45.
- California Pizza Kitchen - Dine on their “Sweet Deal for Two,” which includes a choice of an appetizer, two entrees, and a dessert for $35.
- Hooters - Hooters will give you free boneless wings to anyone who comes in and shreds a photo of their ex.
- Morton’s The Steakhouse - Get an 8oz. filet with whole Maine lobster and béarnaise sauce for $59 from February 9-16.
- Olive Garden - Order their special Valentine’s Day to-go deal with breadsticks, soup or salad, a shareable entree for two and a shareable dessert for $35.
- Ruth’s Chris Steak House - Get a Surf and Turf special between February 8-17 with two lobster tails and your choice of filet or ribeye.
SOURCE: The Daily Meal