What’s the age when you should have your life together?
According to a new survey, that age is 39.
Other age milestones, according to the survey: At 29, the average adult should have a solid group of friends, and by 31, they should have met and fallen in love with "the one."
- 44% of those surveyed said they didn't think they’d ever have their lives completely together.
- 25% said their love life was a disaster.
- 16% said their job was the biggest hurdle to getting their lives together.
- 14% of 18- to 29-year-olds surveyed said they were too young to worry about “grown-up” issues.
- 78% said they are struggling to stay on top of things.
Source: Click on Detroit