Having a party? Want to make sure people don't leave in an hour? Here are some things you can do as the host...
A survey found the eight key elements of throwing a good party...check 'em out.
- Offer someone a drink in under eight minutes.
- Talk to your guests within eight minutes of them arriving.
- Offer someone a snack in less than 10 minutes.
- Offer a drink refill within 20 minutes.
- Don't talk about politics or money.
- Talk about TV shows, movies, or food.
- Don't ask people to take their shoes off.
- And make sure the party will look good in Instagram photos.
SOURCE: New York Post