A bunch of divorce lawyers came up with a list of ten questions they say every couple should talk about before they get married.
- Are you a good fit for each other?
- Is your relationship grounded in friendship?
- Do you try to see the best in each other?
- Do you both have realistic expectations of each other?
- Do you generally want the same things in life?
- Can you raise issues with each other, and talk them out?
- Do you keep things exciting?
- Are you both committed to working through tough times?
- Would you pull together in hard times?
- Do you each have your own support group, so you don't just rely on each other?
SOURCE: Daily Mail