There's a new study out from the National Bureau of Economic Research that found the products and brands that are the best indicators that someone's rich.
The number one sign that someone's rich today is...they have an iPhone. The other big signs you're rich are:
- You have a passport
- Your car has Bluetooth and heated seats
- You own an iPad
- Your cell phone service is through Verizon.
The results from this same survey back in 1992 are so much cooler. Because back then, the top sign you were rich were:
- You use Grey Poupon mustard.
- Owning an answering machine
- Using Kodak film in your camera
- Owning a Sylvania brand TV.