According to a new survey by Vudu.com, 84% Americans admit to having at least one guilty pleasure they indulge in from time to time -- and the average person indulges in their guilty pleasure five times a week.
For me, my guilty pleasures revolve around bingeing TV, and/or falling asleep while watching TV. Are your guilty pleasure(s) on this list?
Here’s a rundown of the Top 10:
- Ordering take out
- Falling asleep while watching TV
- Sneaking an extra scoop of ice cream
- Putting off a task
- Buying yourself a treat
- Singing out loud in the car
- Staying in your pajamas all day
- Bingeing a whole TV show in one day
- Still listening to the music you listened to as a kid as an adult