VIDEO: Your Christmas Tree Could Be a Big Fire Hazard

According to Business Insider, Christmas trees can be a big fire hazard and dry trees only take about 6 seconds to be completely engulfed in flames. 

Here's how to avoid it: 

  • Keep your trees watered. 
  • Don't overcrowd outlets.
  • Do not use faulty or cheap extension cords. (That includes lights you put on your tree.) 
  • Space heaters can also be an issue around the holidays. 

Bottom line: Be safe this holiday season!

Click here to read more. 

 
Chris Carmichael

Chris Carmichael

Want to know more about Chris Carmichael? Get his official bio, social pages & articles! Read more

title

Content Goes Here