Buzzfeed asked people to share the pettiest things they've done to an ex or that an ex has done to them. Here were our favorite responses:
1) "My ex-husband gave me back my KitchenAid mixer but kept all the attachments."
2) "After I broke up with my first high school boyfriend, he left messages on my desk with misspelled words and incorrect grammar, knowing how irritated I would be, as it was (and still is) one of my biggest pet peeves."
3) "My boyfriend's ex knew how much he loved those expensive Nike socks that are designed specifically for each foot and labeled with an L and R. When they broke up, she stole all his left socks."
4) "After I broke up with my girlfriend, she logged into my Netflix account and gave five stars to a bunch of Barbie movies and messed up all my ratings."
5) "My ex made a Craigslist ad inviting people to come watch a threesome and linked it to my number. I was getting calls and texts ALL MORNING!"
6) "When we broke up, my ex returned EVERYTHING. That included five bobby pins, three Capri Suns, one bag of popcorn, and a tiny fake flower I had in my hair on one of our first dates."
7) "I applied to medical school after my ex tried and failed just to prove I was the smartest. I got in!"
8) "My ex locked me out of my own iPad for 43 years."
Click here to read more.