A new survey asked 1,000 people with ACTIVE lifestyles to come up with their ideal times to do stuff each day . . . like wake up, eat breakfast and have sex.
According to the results, here's what an ideal day looks like . . .
- Wake up at 6:45 A.M. - That way you have plenty of time to get ready.
- Go for a short run at 7:00 A.M. - Meaning you'd pretty much roll out of bed and go.
- Eat breakfast at 7:15 A.M. - So, immediately after you finish your run.
- Have SEX at 7:30 A.M.
- Buckle down at work at 9:45 A.M. - That actually makes sense, because you have time to settle in. And you start to peak mentally about three hours after you wake up.
- Take a break at 10:45 A.M.
- Have lunch at 12:15 P.M.
- Eat a snack at 3:30. P.M.
- Eat dinner at 6:00 P.M. - And you should have a drink at 6:10 P.M. So you'd really just have a drink WITH dinner.
- Exercise at 6:30 P.M. - Do you really want to work out after dinner and drinks though?
- Go to bed at 10:10 P.M. - That gives you 20 or 30 minutes to fall asleep. Then you can wake up at 6:45 the next morning fully rested.