Someone went through the menus at different fast food places, and figured out how to get as much food as possible for five bucks . . .
- Taco Bell - Just order five things off their "Dollar Cravings" menu. The biggest thing on there right now is the "Beefy Fritos Burrito." But if you get five, you'll be too full.
- Chipotle - The most food for $5 is the kid's meal, but adults can get it too. It comes with two soft tacos, chips, and a box of apple juice.
- Wendy's - Order a Jr. Bacon Cheeseburger, small fry, and a small chocolate Frosty. It should come out to about $5 with tax.
- Chick-fil-A - An original chicken sandwich or an eight-piece nuggets should be well under $5. If you want to add fries, you can do the whole thing for about $5.50 plus tax.
- McDonald's - You could just go with five things from the dollar menu. Or if you want to mix it up, a Sausage McMuffin, four-piece McNugget, snack-size McFlurry, and a small coke would run you about $5.50.
- Subway - They have $6 footlongs now, and a few only cost $5.50. But if you really want to stay under five bucks, go with any six-inch sub and load it up with veggies.
- Burger King - You can get a double cheeseburger, a BK bacon burger, small fries, and a chocolate sundae for about $5.