Actress Kaley Cuoco was in the news after sharing that she threw herself an intervention after her divorce from Karl Cook. She shared during an interview with Variety, that she was going through "a super dark time" and had thrown herself into her work of filming the second season of Flight Attendant.
The interview sparked a conversation on The Bobby Bones Show today (August 17) about what interventions we would need to throw for ourselves right now. And everyone was pretty honest about what's on their mind.
These are the interventions we would need to throw for ourselves:
- Bobby: An intervention for working too much.
- Eddie: An intervention for playing too much NBA2K.
- Amy: An intervention to get her to stop worrying about what other people think about her.
- Lunchbox: An intervention to get him to stop napping so much.
- Morgan: An intervention to get her to stop eating sugar.
- Raymundo: An intervention so he can have a better relationship with his twin.