She Thought It Was A Dog Toy -- Nope!

This woman's reaction is so funny! Watch for her "High-stepping" and even the dog freaks.

 

A Calabasas, California woman thought she was grabbing her dog's rope toy the other night... except she wasn't. She was grabbing a baby rattlesnake. 

Her reaction was priceless. 

Thankfully, she's okay. 

According to ABC7, they called Los Angeles County Fire to help out and firefighters destroyed the snake. Baby rattlers are even more dangerous than adults because they can't control their venom.

I just can't stop watching this. 

title

Content Goes Here