You worry about every little thing and it seems you never stop.
Sometimes people get so used to their chronic worrying it becomes part of them, but there’s a lot of damage it can do. Sometimes it shows in weird ways. Here are odd ways worrying affects you.
- Your shoulders are stiff. Being on guard all the time will do that.
- Dizziness. When you worry, your breathing goes into overdrive and you basically hyper ventilate.
- You can’t relax. When you always think about bad things, how can you?
- Sleep is a challenge. Your mind rarely shuts down as a chronic worrier.
- Your heart races all the time. Worriers tend to be in a constant “fight or flight” mode.
Now that you know, there are several ways to combat the worry. Seek professional help, or use one of the many online resources available.