A lady on Reddit asked, "Ladies of Reddit, what’s your lady lifehack?" the answers didn't disappoint.
Here are some of the best solutions:
- Wear sweatbands on your writs when washing your face over the sink to keep the water from dripping down your arms, onto the counter and floor.
- Use baby wipes when you don't have time to shower/ shave. Just swipe, shave and repeat.
- Skip shaving cream and shave your legs with baby oil for silky, smooth skin.
- Blow dry your lash curler before you curl your lashes. It'll help your lashes stay curled all day.
- Buy shoes a half size larger. The extra room will keep them comfy when your feet start to swell.
- Need to turn a normal bra into a racerback? Use a paperclip.
- Keep a pair of tweezers in the car because you can spot those stray chin hairs better in natural light.
- Use an empty tampon box to hide anything you don't want your husband or kids to find. They'll never look in there.