Woman's Headphones Exploded on Flight While She Slept!

posted by Chris Carmichael -

First it was smartphones and hover-boards, now we need to beware of exploding batteries in noise-canceling headphones. A woman on a flight from Beijing to Melbourne last month suffered burns when her headphones exploded while she was snoozing. 

Thankfully, she was able to rip them off her head and threw them onto the floor before she was injured even more. The Australian Transport Safety Bureau didn't identify the product.

Comments

title

Content Goes Here

This ad will close in X seconds.